Welcome to Krakow and we hope you are doing good with your preparations for your stay in Krakow. In our Krakow Guide you will find tons of information about this old Polish city which dates back to the 7th century, and there will be useful information about attractions, restaurants, hotels and recommended activities.
You can look forward to some beautiful days in Krakow, and we hope our page will increase your expecations even more. The historic center of Krakow has in fact been on the World Heritage site list since 1978, which emphasizes even more the quality, beauty and history of this city, located in the southern part of Poland.
Look around in our Krakow Guide and read about the attractions, the history, the current weather and where to eat, and hopefully you will not be disappointed! If you have already been to Krakow and tried out one of the hotels featured at our page, please share your experiences with our other visitors as well!
Latest news from our Krakow Blog:
- Il Divo concert in Krakow 2016 April 21, 2016
- Concert with Justin Bieber in Krakow 2016 February 11, 2016
- EHF 2016 matches in Krakow January 25, 2016
- Mariah Carey concert in Krakow January 22, 2016
- How to watch Polish Netflix? January 9, 2016